Additional Rental Items

Click here to see pricing information for additional rental items and services.

What can I expect to find in a CanaDream "Convenience Kit"?

We design our convenience kits for guests based on groupings from one up to six guests. Please click on the appropriate link below to see what will be included in your kit package:

What are some of the additional items I can rent?

You can rent:

  • Lawn Chairs
  • Bike Racks for 4 bikes (only with our MH-A, MH-B and SVC vehicles).
  • Child Seats
  • Toaster
  • Portable GPS Navigation System


    Sorry, we do not rent baby cribs. Please check with our reservations Cast for the name and phone number of companies who offer this service.

For rentals during winter months the following items may be available:

  • Chains
  • Electric Heater
  • Vent pillows

Do you rent child seats?

Yes. We are happy to provide child seats for our guests at a small fee. During peak season these may be in short supply so we suggest you book these prior to your arrival or bring your own with you. We don't rent portable cribs, strollers or playpens, however our reservations department may be able to give you the name and phone number of companies who can assist with this.

Are bike rentals available?

We are able to refer you to mountain bike rental stores in Vancouver and Calgary only. Sorry, this option is not available for one-way rentals. The approximate cost per bike is $100.00 per week.

What does the Preparation Fee include?

This fee includes transfers to and from the airport and airport area hotels (except in Montreal where a fee applies), and vehicle preparation (first supply of propane and toilet chemicals).  

Do you offer one-way rentals between our locations?

Yes, we offer one-ways between our locations. These do require prior authorization, which can be arranged by calling our Central Reservations at 1-800-461-7368. Generally speaking, one way rentals are not available into or out of our Edmonton location. No one-ways are permitted in TCA vehicle type from Whitehorse, Calgary or Vancouver to Montreal, Toronto or Halifax at any time.

We are planning to travel to the Yukon / Whitehorse, Northwest Territories or Alaska. Are there any extra charges?

There is a surcharge for all RV vacations starting from Vancouver,Calgary,Edmonton,Toronto,Montreal or Halifax with permission to travel on/in:
      • Alaska Highway north of Fort St. John, British Columbia
      • Cassiar Highway (#37) north of Kitwanga, British Columbia
      • Highway 35 north of Peace River, Alberta
      • Quebec & Labrador north and east of Sept-Iles
      • Baie James Road, Quebec
      • Northwest Territories, Yukon, Nunavut, Newfoundland
      • Alaska
View northern surcharge map

Permission is automatically granted to travel in above areas with pick ups in Whitehorse with the exception of the 'No-Go' areas of the Dalton Highway (#11 north of Livengood), the Denali Highway in Alaska and the North Canol Highway in the Yukon. Vehicles for northern travel must be expressly requested and confirmed at the time of reservation. Guests who travel to these areas without permission will be subject to a $900.00 penalty and will void all insurance coverage. CanaDream reserves the right to restrict driving access at anytime. These restrictions may be applied at the time of pick-up.


How many drivers are included in the rental cost?

One driver is included in the rental. There is an additional charge per night for the entire rental period per additional driver. There is no coverage should an unauthorized driver be involved in an accident.

If I want to travel to the US, is there an extra charge?

Yes, an additional charge applies for any nights spent in the US (including Alaska). If you are not sure how many nights you will spend in the US or you are not sure if you will travel at all in the US, we give you the option to call us on our toll free number (1-888-480-9726) to advise us of the number of nights you will spend in the US. We will process the fee on your credit card. Please be aware, there is no coverage should you travel in the US without prior authorization.